Google Play Music 90 day trial Terms and Conditions
Thanks for participating in the Google Play Music 90 day trial (the "Offer")
- The Offer is only open to residents in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Italy, France, Mexico and Spain who:
- have purchased an Android Auto compatible vehicle or aftermarket product; and
- at the time the Offer is redeemed: (a) are not current Google Play Music subscribers; (b) have not been Google Play Music subscribers in the past 12 months; and (c) have not participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months.
- The Offer with Android Auto products starting April 21, 2015 and must be redeemed by April 30, 2016.
- To redeem the Offer you must:
- activate the 90 day trial of Google Play Music through the Android Auto app on your Android device by connecting your device to an Android Auto compatible vehicle (or aftermarket product) and accepting the Google Play Music offer presented in the app; and
- set up a Google Play Music account using your Google account. (Please note that a valid form of payment is not required when you set up the Google Play Music Account but you will need to add a form of payment to keep using the Google Play Music service after your 90 day trial ends).
- If you cancel the subscription during the trial period you will lose access to music subscription content that you accessed during the trial period (e.g. your audio history or any playlists you have created) once the trial ends. To keep listening after your trial ends you will need to add a form of payment and pay a monthly subscription fee, currently US: $9.99, UK: £9.99, IT: €9.99, FR: €9.99, ES: €9.99, CA: $9.99CAD, AU: $11.99AUD, MX: 99MXN a month after the end of the trial period, and each month thereafter until you cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription open the “Settings” menu in the Google Play Music app or on the web, and follow the instructions there.
- If you redeem this Offer, then during the 90 day trial period, you will receive complimentary subscription access to Google Play Music. Google Play Music entitles subscribers to listen to unlimited music from the song titles available within Google Play on a monthly basis.
- A Google Play Music subscription is subject to the Google Play Terms of Service https://play.google.com/about/play-terms.html.
- This offer is subject to availability of Android Auto compatible vehicles and Android Auto aftermarket devices in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Italy, France, Mexico and Spain.
- The Offer is not valid with any other offer and can not be transferred to anyone.
Google may change, cancel or temporarily suspend the Offer if there is an event outside of its reasonable control which prevents it from providing the Offer.
- UK - Google Commerce Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- MX: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA