Even more features
For those of you looking to go deeper, here's an exhaustive list of all the updates found in Android 4.3, categorized for quick access to the changes.
- Virtual surround sound - enjoy movies from Google Play with surround sound on Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and other Nexus devices.
- OpenGL ES 3.0 - Android now supports the latest version of the industry standard for high performance graphics.
- Wireless Display for Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and Nexus 10 - project from your tablet to a TV.
- Easier text input - an improved algorithm for tap-typing recognition makes text input easier.
Lower latency input for gamepad buttons and joysticks.
- Location detection through Wi-Fi - use Wi-Fi to detect location without turning on Wi-Fi all the time.
- Bluetooth Smart support (a.k.a. Bluetooth Low-Energy) - devices like Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013 edition) are now Bluetooth Smart Ready.
- Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support - display song names on a car stereo.
- Disabled apps tab - check which apps are disabled in Settings > Apps.
- Restricted profiles - put your tablet into a mode with limited access to apps and content.
- Setup wizard simplification - getting started on Android is easier thanks to the ability to correct previous input, and because of streamlined user agreements.
- Faster user switching - switching users from the lock screen is now faster.
Enhanced photo daydream - navigate through interesting albums.